Saturday, January 2, 2010

600 Miles!


Today I rode 12.7 miles at Marsh Creek State Park. The Fantom 29 performed flawlessly.






I was able to hit 600 miles on the Fantom 29.





It was extremely cold, about 28 degrees F and windy.
I was able to check out the Eagles Santa on the way to the park.




There were some ice patches particularly on the hills. Caution required.


























I saw 7 hunters with shotgun and one bow hunter.
























































































3 comments:

FraSiec said...

post again for 700 miles next weekend?

Small Adventures said...

Congradutlations on the 600 mile-mark! :)

As much as I rode my singlespeed (and on the pavement at that!) last year,I thought I was close to 600 on my Redline d440...but tallying up end of year miles recently,it's a few under 400,LOL!(my Redline Monocog is over 3,000,tho :p).

Some beautiful pics there,Bro. Look forward to reading about the next 600 miles. Happy New Year!

Small Adventures said...

BTW,after having read your blog on your time/experiences with your Moto-bike,I'm thinking about ordering an Outcast 29 (the singlespeed with the Dart3 and discs-I was already contemplating a new 29er SS this year). Already been chatting with Mike (Bikes Direct head-honcho),and am just waiting on the ol tax refund check to come in.

I guess what I'm saying is,thanks for this blog...and consider this high praise for it,that you helped convince me to give one a try (Motobecane). Have a great one,my frfiend :)

Steve