Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Ride


Today I rode 7.4 miles at Springton Manor Farm. The Fantom 29 performed flawlessly. Once again I saw the woman with the pack of dogs. This time she only had 5. Although it was only 8:00 am it was already hot and humid. It was a nice workout. Originally I was going to ride a Marsh Creek State Park but they were having the Marshman Triathlon this morning. It is a Swim ¼ mile, Bike 12.5 miles, Run 2 miles triathlon. Maybe some day I should ride the bike route and time myself. The guy that won in my age group did the bike route in 37 minutes. That is 20.3 mph average!





The Ludwig Corner Riding & Driving Club was also having the Chase for Cancer benefit ride at Marsh Creek State Park. So it was probably a good idea to avoid the park today.


No comments: